jack off? wow why not jill off this is why we need feminism
i hate people who glorify winter there is nothing fun and cute about winter you fuckin wake up and ya piss is frozen in ya dick is that what you want you hot chocolate loving fuck
omg that kid totally just phased through his body i cant believe they let this go to the final cut thats so lazy. this film has a multi million budget this is unacceptable how could the animators miss that
This is quite possibly the only thing that could get me to reblog the royal family.
We’re alright. For now, we’re all alright.
Sam thirdwheeling so hard
seriously it’s 2013 where is this??
2013 and we can’t even electronically synthesize big macs out of nothing. We’re basically living in a dystopia.
stop promoting tiny penises. we need a supreme race of nothing but huge dicks. kill off the weak meated. survival of the thickest. Charles darwang. Charles dongwin. DongWang. cock
my heart is beating so fast i just googled “how many dogs are there in the world” and an article in 2012 says that there are around 525 million and i can’t believe it that is so many dogs, and so many of them are happy and wagging their tails and they love u and they want 2 give u little puppy kisses and lie in the sun or trot in the snow and they are alive and they make me want to be alive also
1) The day my sister got back from the hospital after a suicide attempt. I didnt let go for about an hour.
2) Kid just found out his brother was shot and killed.
3) A Russian war veteran kneels beside the tank he spent the war in, now a monument.
4) Man sobbing at animal shelter. After being jailed briefly and his dog Buzz Lightyear impounded he couldn’t afford the $400 to get his pet back.
5) A firefighter gives water to a koala during the devastating Black Saturday bushfires that burned across Victoria, Australia, in 2009.
6) Alcoholic father with his son
7) Robert Peraza pauses at his son’s name on the 9/11 Memorial during the tenth anniversary ceremonies at the site of the World Trade Center.
8) Greg Cook hugs his dog Coco after finding her inside his destroyed home in Alabama following the Tornado in March, 2012
9) After two double lung transplants and years of battling cystic fibrosis, my good friend passed away last Saturday. This was one of the last pics taken with his mother.This always wrecks me
This is real. And I don’t usually post things of such serious nature but, for some reason, I feel like some people need to see this.
Dog one kills me
You try so hard to take care of everyone else
That you forget to take care of yourself
Someone changes everything.
bringing this back.
*dips your opinion in salsa and eats it*